Monday, August 8, 2011

Blessed beyond measure...

I have to say I have been blessed beyond measure and words with the greatest friends. They all are my friends from different times of my life, but they all seem to be the most real, fun, down-to-earth women you'll meet. I guess that's why they are my friends! We celebrated my bridal shower on Saturday along with my bachelorette party in Kansas City. It was probably one of the top five moments of my life reflecting on how blessed I am to be surrounded and supported and loved by these women. I can't wait for October and certainly can't wait for more memories to come with more weddings, babies and fun times as friends.

Thanks for making me feel like a million dollars this weekend, ladies!

All of us in the wedding party waiting outside at P&L.

Our first shot of the evening, a chocolate cake shot, thanks to Katelyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment