Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Super Bowl Time!

We are SO excited at the Chesnut/Leander household to celebrate this coming weekend!

First of all, I have almost the whole day Friday off so I will be doing as much studying before the big weekend as possible. Oh, and for those who don't know...yes, I am in graduate school! I just love it!

Second, Saturday I have to work, what's new? But Saturday night, is Todd's sister, Christina's bachelorette party and bridal shower. I am excited to meet some of the family I have not yet! :)

Third, SUNDAY is FUN DAY! It is the Super Bowl. All of us 20 somethings in Dearborn get together on this day every year and have a blast! This year our good friends, Matt and Nikki, are hosting. They just recently moved from St. Joseph back home and the only live less than a quarter of the mile down the road, so we're really excited to have an excuse to get together.

I'll be updating you later on, but as of today I am up to my eye balls in Hunger Study media releases. I just spent the last week of my life combing through 307 pages of research to create a 9 page abstract to summarize it all. If you'd like to know some VERY alarming statistics on the state of hunger in America, please check out www.FeedingAmerica.org or visit my website, www.OurCommunityFoodBank.org

No comments:

Post a Comment