Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Do

I have the most fabulous hair stylist in the world (wouldn't it be great if she could be my stylist like a celeb has every day!) She's such a down-to-earth, Christian gal and really knows what's up with products and styles.

I went in for ritual color and cut (every two months to the date to be exact) last night. We talked wedding styles, new style for now, color for wedding, etc. I really, really, REALLY want to get back to my short hair because my hair is by far the worst looking when it's long, no layers and uncolored. I feel I can do nothing with and give up after spending 30 minutes just blow drying it.

So we opted for a piecy, layered look with lots of blonde. I'm still trying to decide if I have a mullet sometimes, but then I think she would never do that to me! Hee hee, either way I feel like a new gal and have a pretty slammin' new do for 2011!

Oh, we did have a great New Year's Eve party at our house with close friends. Didn't do anything too exciting. Maybe someday we'll do something really fun! However, 2011 is going to be another great year...if anything, I'm getting MARRIED this year! That's huge!

Cheers to a new year!
New Do with Bangs!

No comments:

Post a Comment