Friday, June 3, 2011

Fresh New Find

One of the prints I chose to put on a canvas print
All credit has to be given to the Pioneer Woman for this find. I was browsing her blog as I do most days to check out her hilarious family/ranch life stories, a few recipes to try at home or photography tips as I'm still a pretty novice photographer.

She made mention of canvas prints in their lodge where they host guests at their ranch in Oklahoma. I'm so excited to have found this website she insists is a great one for prints and photo art. I think she hit it right on the money, and I'm thoroughly impressed by their work. I've ordered a few canvas prints for our wedding and can't wait to get a few more after.


This isn't a canvas print, but I LOVED the idea as it is one of my favorite scriptures!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to get some prints of mine put on canvas too. And thank-you for the congrats. We'll have to have lunch soon.
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete