Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hometown Saturday Night...

This past weekend I went home to celebrate my brother before he leaves for overseas this coming week. We had a small get together with friends and family at my parents' home in Hiawatha. It was so great to see everyone and my mom and dad did a fantastic job with the decorations. Brandon got a  little surprise from me since he won't be at my wedding, he received some early bridal portraits of me so he can take them with him. I also gave him a few iTunes gift cards and some other stuff as I know it will be needed while he is over there to remind him of home. As you can see below in the pictures, it was a great time and I'm really sad he is leaving, but I couldn't think of a better reason for his absence, to serve his country.




No comments:

Post a Comment