Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February New Find...

Do you have to-do lists you can't keep track of because you have a few circulating around? Do you like to plan a few months in advance for things? Do you misplace important, small pieces of paper because you have multiple notebooks, planners, etc. in your purse?

You do? Well, you're like me, then! Even if you are not that bad but you still like to be organized take a look at this new find.
Be still my heart for a better organized life!
A sister Mary Kay consultant recommended I check out Erin Condren after I mentioned having to keep track of a work list, home list, Mary Kay list, a planner, goals/accomplishments for the month in Mary Kay, and a mound of post-it notes/notebook paper I seemed to never remember where I placed.

The one I ordered features pictures and sayings that put my goals right in front of me at all times. It is a constant reminder of planning my work. There are a bunch of other designs you can pick from too.

It came beautifully packaged with lots of freebie extras (BONUS!). Once I opened it I was amazed at the quality, too. The tabs are laminated to keep them nice. There is a month-at-a-glance and a weekly/daily to-do list. Lots of extra notebook pages in the back, a pocket to keep important things, section for important numbers, and lots of extra little things. I splurged on this, no doubt, but I feel it is well worth the money to consolidate and not carry a bunch of useless notebooks.

Check it out, and let me know what you think! If you don't need that much organization, even check out her other items. There is even a bonus this month of $20 off any product!

Erin Condren
**I was not paid by Erin Condren to endorse any product. This is simply a post on some of my favorite products. **

No comments:

Post a Comment