Thursday, October 27, 2011

Well It's Official...

For a Thoughtless Thursday post I thought I'd share two things to get back into the swing of blogging...

#1 I am officially (according to the Social Security Administration) Melissa Marie Chesnut now. It is kind of maddening all the stuff you have to wait for before you change your name or how you should change it, etc. I'll get there hopefully before the start of 2012.

#2 We received our sneek peek yesterday of our wedding photos. Ah-ma-zing! I cannot really form words as to how happy I am about them. They cover every emotion from that day and will help us remember it just like it was yesterday, and that is what great photography is supposed to do. Please check out Laura's blog, Tender Portraits, and make a comment if you like them. I'm sure she'd appreciate it!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment