Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm addicted...

Courtesy of: http://debbidoesdinnerhealthy.blogspot.com/2010/08/taco-corn-bread-casserole.html
Ohhhh I cannot get enough of this pinterest thing! It's all my favorite things about Etsy, blogs, Facebook, cooking websites, DIY sites, etc., wrapped into one amazing pin board. I know most of you who even read my blog also are on the site too, but I just wanted to say I check it several times a day. I am trying this recipe for dinner tonight thanks to a great aggie friend, Christy Lee, who is on pinterest. I love that we can all share ideas too!

And now that several friends(Kelsey and Pat) are living in Nebraska, we are trying to get a cookie swap day going. Thanks to pinterest I already have a dozen or so ideas for cookies I want to make! It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment