2. I've read a few more books, which I'm really happy about! I love having my Kindle Fire and it makes reading so much easier when I want to stay up to not have the light on bothering my husband. There may have been a few nights turn into days where I've needed extra caffeine because I couldn't put down my book. So add 2 more to the list!
8. I moved Tigger, my horse, about two months ago to a new home about 20 miles north of our house. I'll be honest, it is terribly hard to convince myself to ride him so far away. I feel TERRIBLE, seriously. I have no excuses, but I make plenty of excuses. I'm sure he doesn't mind since he doesn't have to work. I did ride him though a few times at his new home which has a nice arena and trails. I hope the weather stays nice and I can focus more on him after my half marathon next week.
14. We're getting our pictures taken by Laura Benitz on the 23rd of October and I'm super excited!
17. We're working on attending church more. Again, no excuses other than making excuses to not go. I hope we can go this weekend.
18. I'm sad the Ag Backers program from K-State's College of Agriculture is no longer around. I want to remain involved in promoting K-State, most importantly, agriculture! I hope to attend this on November 8th!
I'll stop there for now! I have a few more updates, but I don't want to get too lengthy!!