1. I started a new J-O-B on September 4th. That's probably the biggest news! I'm back at Second Harvest Community Food Bank. I love it! I work to get food into our food bank, and that's my job to work with producers, food manufacturers and the like to increase our food donations! Fun times. Check out my legit page above!
|Photo courtesy: Second Harvest Community Food Bank|
Pictured above are the great folks from Apple Market in St. Joseph. They donated 28,000 lbs.
of food for our corporate food drive challenge, Food Fight in September.
3. I've been super busy with Mary Kay! Great problem, right? I had a $1,000 day in September. Holla, to being that much closer to Queen's Court of Sales! I also was crowned the Queen of the Star Consultants at our last quarterly event and picked out a free black patent leather bag for my prize.
4. Todd got a new truck. Spoiled...but it's a pretty one. It's a 2012 white Chevy Silverado with everything on it.
5. I'm almost finished with training for my second half marathon. This weekend was 9 miles, and it's only two weeks to go until race day!
6. I'm trying to figure out some health issues I've been having lately with my upper GI tract. Prayers please for some relief and comfort.
7. Lots of exciting news happening lately with new baby announcements. We'll have a busy spring, no doubt!
|Group of us friends at the Eric Church concert. Rocked my world!!|
Until next time...