Friday, June 29, 2012

Here I Go Again...

Dun Dun Dun...que music, please....

Just kidding! I did commit a couple of weeks ago to my friend and old college roommate, Danielle, to run the Prairie Fire Half Marathon in Wichita in October. So we've been swapping ideas and tips on how to train in this ungodly heat. I officially start training on July 1st since I have a couple of weeks of vacation that I am not sure how much running I'll get in since I'll be in Hades Dallas and Inferno  Florida in July.

I am like a little girl on Christmas waiting for my new present for my feet since it is payday today, and I desperately need a new pair of running shoes. I got these:
Photo courtesy of: Asics.com
These new pups are rated as Editor's Choice from the Summer 2012 Runner's World Shoe Review Guide.
~~Are you all doing anything to stay in shape during this extreme heat? If so, what are you doing?~~

No comments:

Post a Comment