Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Oh, What to Say...

So it's been 10 days since my last post and I'm feeling guilty about it. I'll share a few photos from the past couple of weeks so I won't feel so guilty anymore.


You can bet that when you go to a Mary Kay event, you'll feel
like a million dollars when you leave. I am so thankful for
this opportunity to be around positive women. I earned the Queen
of Star Consultants last night as an Emerald Star. 
A quick shot while on the Might Mo' while setting bait
for catfish a couple weeks ago. You know it's summer
in Missouri and you have a bit of country in your blood
when you are anxious about getting the largest catfish. 
Miss Tillie enjoying our new carpet one lazy afternoon. 
Brandi, me, and Christi all taking a photo after the
Wathena UMC 5K in June. It was a great run where I PR'ed with 31 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment